Contact Us (888) 757 6237

molly abuse
It seems as though more and more people today know about the drug molly but do they truly know of its deathly consequences.

What exactly is molly?

Molly is a fairly new designer drug that has gained its popularity from being the feel good drug to try at parties, concerts and festivals. It has been marketed to its users as being the “purest” form of MDMA which, is a man made drug that produces psychedelic and hallucinogenic chemicals in the brain providing users with the feeling of euphoria.

According to U.S Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) its make up contains about only 13 percent of any MDMA. If the contents are only 13 percent MDMA what’s in the other 87 percent? According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse the majority of cases it contains bath salts!

How is molly gaining popularity?

Molly was actually first synthesized in the early 20th century but since then has undergone a total re-branding. This drug has been made wildly popular through music and social media. Molly has been gaining a following of people who believe it is a safer version of an equally popular designer drug ecstasy. This idea stems from the concept that it is a pure form of MDMA.

[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]

Molly abuse

One of the many images spread throughout parties and raves to make molly seem safe and fun.

What does teen molly abuse look like?

Teens are no longer ingesting molly at parties instead it has become a recreational drug they take at home alone or with peers.

Can your teen really get addicted to molly?

Yes, molly just like any other drug has the capability to become addictive. It is made up of both MDMA and Bath Salts which are also known as stimulants, which are drugs that target or produce chemicals in the brain such as serotonin. The physical withdrawal symptoms molly addicts experience when they stop taking the drug comes from the brain being temporarily unable to create its own feel good chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine. This cycle of using in order to escape withdrawal symptoms are signs of addictive behavior.

Withdrawal symptoms

  • Faintness
  • Depression
  • Confusion
  • Anxiety
  • Nausea
  • Chills or Sweating


%d bloggers like this: