Day School at Inspirations Academy
Request a Call Back From A Treatment Professional!
- Accredited School through the State of Florida
- Promotes continued or finishing education at Inspirations
- Focused, 1-on-1 learning, collaboration and mentorship
Education is an important part of a teen’s life and their recovery. Many families experience reluctance about sending their child to a rehabilitation center, because they are unsure of how it will affect their loved one academically. This is a factor you should not worry about when considering Inspirations for your child. Inspirations has helped many teens to graduate and to transition to college because of our Teen Educational Program. It allows your child to maintain their academic standings, or even catch up to where they are supposed to be if they have fallen behind.
The individualization of our educational program is a huge factor of why it is so successful. Every student is different, so we treat them as such. Our student teacher ratio is 8 to 1, allowing every teen to get the attention that they need and deserve. Additionally, we take in to consideration where each student has come from. We work as a liaison between your child and their specific school, so that they are prepared to re enter upon completion of our program. We assess their transcripts and then put a personal plan into place. All the while, they have access to our Educational Services and Amenities.
Educational Services and Amenities Provided
- ACT and SAT preparation
- Back-On-Track Summer Program – This is a program for patients who need to catch up in school while in our facility. Students will have the opportunity to go on beach trips, baseball games, drama classes, deep fishing sea excursions and more.
- College Prep – If the teen has already received their high school diploma, we encourage preparing a college essay for the application process and looking at colleges of interest. Taking a
pre-college course through FLVS or pre-certification in Microsoft Excel and/or PowerPoint is offered as well.
- Computer Lab – We provide a state of the arc computer lab.
- Florida Virtual School – Provides online instruction. Inspirations Academy has an affiliation with FLVS to earn credits or retake classes they have failed.
- GED Prep – Assessment and preparation are given to those preparing for the official GED exam.
- In-class instruction of the core subjects – Transcripts with grades in progress are sent to the school of origin at discharge.
- Tutoring is available in all subject areas – This allows the teen to improve in areas where they struggle.
Meet our Education Director
Denise Archée developed our educational program and has worked as its director ever since. As the director, she acts as the liaison between the parents, teens and their perspective schools to create individualized academic plans. Always, her goal is to get your loved one back on track or to maintain their academic standings while in treatment.