(At Inspirations Youth)
Join Our Team of Professionals
If you are a highly skilled and caring professional who is committed to caring, willing to make a difference, then Inspirations for Youth is looking for you!
Our competitive compensation and excellent benefits package can include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(K) plan
Inspirations’ employees play a vital role in our organization and deliver an unprecedented level of care to those suffering from the disease of addiction.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
For more information on Careers contact:
The Digital Technology Team at Inspirations for Youth and Families is seeking a WordPress Developer/ Designer to help produce and maintain amazing and exciting websites.
As a top candidate for this role, you will have a passion for building innovative user-friendly responsive website experiences, help conceptualize and develop digital communications; and rich media including but not limited to main sites, microsites, landing pages, pop-up pages.
You will work from website concept to completion and interface internally to expand, maintain & design our WordPress sites and advance the overall website platform. You will be skilled at project management, organization, communication and website design and development, including designing and executing markup (HTML/CSS).
• Design and build best-in-class Main sites, Landing Pages and Microsites
• Work to ensure designs are technologically sound
• Optimize websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with best SEO principles
• Build & Maintain WordPress themes optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
• Customize base WordPress themes
• Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline the development cycle
• Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Provide input to help improve site usability, interface design, architecture, layout and content
• Provide support for ongoing maintenance of existing websites * Collaborate with marketing department to help improve the customer experience and increase conversion
• Report, track and fix website bugs
• 4+ years of professional experience in web design
• Knowledge of the best practices and limitations of web design (layout widths, typography, image optimization, etc.)
• Capable of taking pixel perfect Photoshop artwork and executing into HTML and CSS
• Experience with dynamic or database driven websites, also known as Content Management Systems (CMS), including extensive knowledge of WordPress
• Up to date with new CSS3 and HTML5 techniques
• Extensive experience with Responsive and mobile design techniques
• Experience de-bugging cross browser issues and troubleshooting development complications
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Experience creating and installing WordPress PHP & HTML templates
Send your resume to JobOpportunities@inspirationsyouth.com